JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

How do I fit the 2 filters I have for my Panasonic MC95KYM?

I ordered 2 different ones, have fitted one but the other (a thick rectangular pad) doesn't obviously go anywhere! Do I need to undo another part to get to it?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

That doesnt appear to be a valid product number, can you advise the model number and what the product is your having difficultly fitting filters to?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry it should be Panasonic MC-CL671K
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A written answer would be fine, thank you.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, sorry for the delay in responding.

The rectangular filter fits in the rear of the vacuum, its the exhaust filter to stop dirt going into the air.

Please see attached image which shows how to remove the rear cover and replace the filter.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you need further assistance, with installing the filter.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much James, I have at last managed to find where the second filter goes! Please could you just confirm which way up it should be? I have put it sponge layer to the machine and white layer to the outside, is this correct?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Yes the way you have installed it is correct, appreciate if you can rate the service received so I may close the case.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much, after a bit of a struggle I have managed to put it together again having cleaned everything out and it works fantastically well!
Thanks again,
'Scilla