JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Question about my Sunbeam automatic bread maker (model

Customer Question

Question about my Sunbeam automatic bread maker (model sun0091) :after the kneading(mixing) cycle, as soon as baking cycle should commence,the bread maker trips out all electrical plug points and mains.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

The most likely cause is the heating element has failed.

I believe your SUN0091 model has been re-branded 5891, if the unit looks like the one here, your in luck you can pick up a replacement element from ebay from here.

However if the unit doesnt look like the 5891, the parts are obsolete which makes the unit irreparable.

Looking at the cost of the new element from ebay, and allowing for £50 cost to install it (if you didnt want to do it yourself), its likely to be cheaper to buy a new unit.

For this reason, I believe the unit is uneconomical to repair, if you require anything clarified, please let me know.

James