JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

The door on my fridge, RLSA175P polar, used to close by

the door on my fridge, RLSA175P polar white, used to close by itself tight to the frame, required little pull each time I opened. Now I have to press, even then it is not tight to frame as it used to be and easily opens. Water on the inside of the panel, which more now, freezes some of the time
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

This sounds like the seal has become compressed over time, and you require a new door seal.

However before looking to order a replacement seal from here, which costs around £40. I would look to check if the hinges on the top and bottom of the door have come lose, and if there is anything causing the door to have become buckled or in some way resisting against the door closing.

The water is caused by condensation where the door seal is not making a good contact, and the cold air is escaping.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, I saw the additional question raised this has been marked as a duplicate, please only respond in this forum, so to prevent being double charged (for a second question).

With regard to the question about a video on how to change the seal, the process is the same on all makes and models, when you order the seal it comes with instructions but to be honest the video here is far more useful.

Appreciate if you can rate the service received.

James