Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Bosch GCM12SD Mitre saw

Customer Question

Bosch GCM12SD Mitre saw
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Please advise what your query is.

James

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My Bosch GCM12SD mitre saw is stuck at 47° left bevel despite trying the normal controls to return it to the vertical bevel position. How can I override any interlocks to manually get the saw blade back to the vertical position?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please try to find a new professional, time is not a problem as it's getting late this evening and earlier today I had to attend A&E so an early night would do me good.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.