JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My danfloss fp975 as just been replaced but I think It's

Customer Question

My danfloss fp975 as just been replaced but I think It's been wired it up wrong because we have no hot water just heat the wire are 2 red 1 black 1 blue and 1 yellow could you please help
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Can you advise what wires your referring to, and what wires are connected to what terminals.

You will see on page 9 of the install manual here, what the wiring configurations should be, the key for hot water is there should be something going to terminals 1 and 2.

The wire colours you reference are not a standard, however there will be two cables which will be the mains feed (to power the timer), which would go to the N and L terminals

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

This then leaves 3 other wires.

Two should be switched lives, which will result in the boiler being called for heat and the valve actuator moving to control the flow for CH or HW.

The remaining wire will be the constant live which makes up the other side of the switched circuit, however if you have a room thermostat this may also be what one of the pair of wires relates to.

Once I know your terminal layout, and what colours go to terminals 1 and 2 we can troubleshoot further.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I havent heard back from you in the last few days, and just wanted to check if you still require assistance?Many thanksJames