KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My Beko tumble drier is overheating and not drying clothes

My Beko tumble drier is overheating and not drying clothes which come out hot and very damp. I have to keep altering the load to just a few items and restarting the drying programme over and over again.
The appliance is 2.5 years old and out of warranty.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... the problem seems to be with the temperature limiter (thermostat) which has gone bad and causing this issue, you will have to get it replaced... the part is around £12 + repair charges.
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks