JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

How do I know which filter to use in my Samsung fridge

How do I know which filter to use in my Samsung fridge freezer, there appears to be lots of different types?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

The filter part number should be referenced in your manual, if can you advise the model number or E-NR for your fridge freezer, and I can look up the part for you.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, will send this evening when I get home
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Just a reminder to provide the model number.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
RSG5UURS
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, you can order a replacement water filter from here for £47, or directly from Samsung here for £40.

If you would like to purchase from a store you can find a list of retailers here.

When order a water filter for your fridge your looking for part number: DA29 - 00003G, Filter type: HAFIN2.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have one of hose and it doesn't fit, do I need a new female fridge part?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please can you reply?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, sorry for the delay in responding.

With regard to the hose not fitting are you able to advise why its not fitting is the connection to tight?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, typo, I have one of those filters! The new filter just won't lock into the housing. But I notice it has a slightly different plastic bevelling to the old one. I have ordered another one from Samsung, part number as you suggest, which arrives tomorrow so I will let you know.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Ok if you still have an issue can you send me a picture of the housing and the filter.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Filter due today so will let you know tomorrow