canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

Bosch SM150C16GB Dishwasher recently purchased from CURRYS

Bosch SM150C16GB Dishwasher recently purchased from CURRYS PCWorld Perth and INSTALLED BY THEIR ENGINEER does not line up with the wood panel doors on either side of the washer.
To fit a further three spacer strips beneath the existing upper control panel would complete the installation perfectly.
Could I purchase a THREE strip spacer for installation to lower the dishwasher door.
J D Wightman
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today.

Is the space needing to be filled at the top? Do you have the dishwasher face that matches the cabinets or is it the stainless finish?

canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience: Plumber
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, further to our conversation the brown plastic strips can be purchased from Bosch Spares here, for £20.84.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

I should also mention the part number is ***** and though other firms also sell the strip they actaully work out more expensive, I have checked the following sites

http://www.spares4appliances.co.uk = £22

http://www.ransomspares.co.uk = £24

Please also note the E-NR for your appliance was wrong it is: SMI50C16GB

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks. would you please arrange to send the three strips to; J D Wightman
Lynwood
***** Auchterarder Perthshire PH3 1NY
Email ***@******.***
Tel No 01764 662225
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

These will need to be ordered via the website, unfortunately I cant order them on your behalf.