JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have an Indesit IDS 105 UK dishwasher. The 'start/pause'

Hi - I have an Indesit IDS 105 UK dishwasher. The 'start/pause' and 'end' lights are flashing rapidly and the machine won't turn on. Any ideas?
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

This sounds like a main board failure, END light and Start light on, with all other lights off translate to error F12, the website here explains how this is calculated.

I would recommend getting an engineer out to strip it down, if you provide me your post code I can recommend someone in your area.

James

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Other lights are off. No water in the machine. Postcode E17 4SG
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Looking on line at the spare parts, you can pick up a new PCB here for £150, which by the time you have paid labour costs its probably uneconomical to repair. The flip side is it may simply be a lose ribbon cable which needs reattached to the board.

I would suggest you use Spin Doctor, we have had alot of customers who have come back and given positive reviews for the work they perform. They charge about £40 to come out and quote for repair, and a further 40-50 to replace the part if you wish them to proceed. They should have availability early afternoon\now if your free, if not can fit you in Thursday, their number is(###) ###-####6948

James