JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Polar 2 door freezer G599 which is displaying code

Customer Question

I have a Polar 2 door freezer G599 which is displaying code PoF which apparently means there is a problem with the probe. The temp has been down to -6 instead of -21 so needs repair urgently. needless to say the warranty is just out and it is just over a year old.
Is it simple to mend or need a new part and do I need the manufacturer to repair or a local repairer?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Are you sure PoF is an error code, my understand is it is a status code, advising the control panel is 'locked'.

Can you please try and hold down the Up and Down buttons for 10 seconds and see if the code disappears from the display.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.
Do you still require assistance, I haven't heard from you in the last few days?