Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have an electrolux fridge freezer B256940 that I switched

Customer Question

Hello there. I have an electrolux fridge freezer B256940 that I switched off to defrost. When I switched it back on again it makes all the right noises but is not cooling. Can you help please?
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon,

There are a number of potential reasons for why your having this problem, to better assist you can you please advise on the following

How long has it been switched back on for?

Have you tried setting the fridge to super freeze\frost?

Is the fridge and freezer both not cold, or just one of them?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi it's been switched back on for at least 24hr there isn't a super freeze facility the elements aren't really cold and both fridge and freezer are not cold
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Can you please verify the model number provided, I cant find it listed on the support portal.

The product number should be located inside the fridge on a sticker where the salad crisper is.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Nos on sticker are B256940 Prod No.###-##-####Ser No 12200202
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

I will opt out in favour of another expert who might be able to assist but this doesnt seem to be a recognise product in the Electrolux range.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I think cancel the question at this stage please