JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Gigaset C475 I can,t make calls on it or receive

I have a Gigaset C475 I can,t make calls on it or receive calls. The icon ' no signal' is flashing. I,ve had talktalk check everything and they say the problem is with my phone. Can you please help?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like the base station has failed or the phone has lost its pairing with the base station.

The base station is the device which plugs into your phone line, what lights are showing on it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
None
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No lights are showing on it
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

That sounds like our problem, can check the mains cable is switched on at the wall, and the plug is firmly in place on the base station.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I ve done all that.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

In that case the most likely cause is a faulty power supply, this can be ordered directly from Gigagset here, they cost about £19 including VAT and delivery.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do you mean by that.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

The power supply which is the plug which goes from the mains socket to base station has failed, its not providing power to the base station. As such this part needs to be replaced, it can be ordered from Gigaset via there website, if you click here, you will be taken to their website where you can order a replacement.

Please let me know if you need further clarification.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

You can also order the part from amazon at the link below for £12 including delivery.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/SIEMANS-C39280-Z4-C608-GIGASET-ADAPTER-GENUINE/dp/B00GO2CO0M