JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Intellowasher stopped running shows 5e reason is what?

Customer Question

intellowasher stopped running shows 5e reason is what ? please.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good morning,

The SE or 5E error code suggests a motor or PCB fault, this would certainly require the unit to be stripped down to test further.

From experience I would suggest its most likely to be the motor at fault.

Can you advise the model number of your LG Intellowasher washer, so I can look up the part for you. The cost is likely to be around £100.

If you would like me to recommend someone to come out and repair your washer for you, please let me know your post code.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Many thanks for your advice. I will scrap the machine and purchase a new washing machine from AO. Have a great day
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

No problem, so I can close the case I would appreciate if you can rate the service received.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.
Do you still require assistance, appreciate if you can rate the service