JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

The water/ice controls cannot be operated, no lights come on

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorted the water problem, now have no lights in either fridge or freezer!
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good evening sorry for the delay.

So I am clear are you saying there is now power shown on the fridge display or interior lights, or just the interior lights are not coming on?

Can you advise what you did to restore the water problem, and advise the model of your Panasonic appliance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We turned all the power off for a while, turned the 'lock' off - found out by accident how to - then the water came through & all lights on displays. Just the internal lights not working now! Model No PA-NR-B53V2-XB
Thanks for responding
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

If the interior fridge and freezer lights do not come on when you open the door, can you see if the LED located towards the top of the back panel of the fridge is on?

Can you also advise what lights are shown on the control panel, and if the temperature is displayed?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.
Do you still require assistance, I haven't heard from you in the last few days?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
James, thank you for your help, gratefully received. I felt that, as the machine was so new, we should get an engineer here, & they're coming tomorrow. Will certainly use the service again if I need it.