JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Trying to remove the glass on Neff cooker hood d89er22n0b

Customer Question

Trying to remove the glass on Neff cooker hood d89er22n0b for decorating, but can't see how to release the plastic clips on top of glass which look as tho they are hiding screw heads keeping glass in position, any help pls
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

The product is shipped as one unit, for this reason the glass isnt designed to be dismantled for maintenance.

As is evident by the installation instructions here.

I would suggest you remove the chimney, disconnect the power socket, loosen the 2 screws holding it on the wall then left it off the bracket. That way its completely removed and you just have the exhaust pipe hanging down from the ceiling and can paint behind and around the hood.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.
Do you still require assistance, I haven't heard from you in the last few days?