Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have your Washine Machine Model ZWF1632, the programme is

Customer Question

I have your Washine Machine Model ZWF1632, the programme is set, it starts and then go's striaght to Drain & stops.
We had the main board put-in (Brain Box) but still same thing happens.
Are able help and to tell what is happenning?
Upto this point the machine gaves us no problems.
Many Thanks
Azam
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Is call going to cost me more?
If it is then I would prefer to deal with my problem via text.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Pls tell me how long, it would take to deal with Q?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** in the UK - can you give me the pnc number that is located inside the door frame so that I can look up the specs for your model - thanks

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Model Pin No.###-##-####-02

Thanks be right back

Thank you first question - you have replaced the main pcb. where did you get the pcb and why did you change it?

Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I had call from you recording that I will be connected to someone, but the line went dead.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am still waiting for your reply

I am trying to call you but your provider is indicating 'you dont accept calls from unlisted numbers' ??

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Model Pin No.###-##-####-02
Reply. Service Eng replaced it, he thought that was the problem but turned out. it wasn't.
He was asked to replace from panel and pressure unit.
I had to stop it, it meant lot more cost.
Can you find out what is the promblem?

Was the service engineer from Zanussi? The reason I ask is that the main pcbs on these have to be programmed using a laptop with the correct software for your model. If you are not a Zanussi engineer you wouldnt have the softsare to do the job and would be putting a blank (programless) pcb in.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No he was not Zanussi Eng. He was from Service repaire.
How do I get this resolved.
Also which part is the problem - how to get the washing machine working again.

OK sounds to me like the pcb that was put in was not programmed. I would be getting ServiceForce (representing Zanussi) to come out and sort out the problem. Further I would be getting a full refund from 'Service Repaire' as they have not resolved your problem.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
With new pcb the drum does turn and water seems to be drwn in but the progragremme quickly goes to to drain and stops.

You need to understand that each model has a different sequence of operations depending upon size of drum, spin speed, number of valves and quantity of programs. If the board is not correct the unit will partially work but in the sequence required. Get the company that took your money to come back and sort out the issue or refund you -

-- so they could have put in a board from another appliance that gives you some operations but not the ones for your model.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Just cecked again, what's happenning.The machine is doing the same with old pcb, as with new one quickly goes to drain once starting.
When I switched it off and restarted goes to wash and the drain, that's where it stays & stops.

OK put it on spin and tell me if it spins and is it pumping out?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Once start it lights goes wash & others but I can't get it to skip the programmes or to spin
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Checked your reply, we had lots of unlisted callers, we had to have it stopped, from cold callers.

OK the first thing that you must do is establish if the main pcb is actually working, otherwise we are just wasting energy. The only way you can do this is to get a Zanussi guy out to check the software - does it actually do anything other than just lighting up and pumping out?