Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My beko fridge-freezer cda539fw2, fridge department keeps

my beko fridge-freezer cda539fw2, fridge department keeps freezing up is this the thermostat if so where is it located
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Hi, is ther there any heavy frost on the rear wall inside your Freezer compartment?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry Michael no not in the freezer in the fridge
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

I understand, but all of the cold is made behind the wall in the freezer so I really need to knwo if there is heavy frost on the rear wall inside the freezer to help you correctly.

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that info as well.

Yes there is a t-stat inside there as well, it may be called a thermistor, so ask when you call to order that part.

I had to know this info because other things can cause this having to do with Freezer defrost issues and components but you should be fine once you do replace the Thermostat(Tstat).

I will help you replace thermostat once you have that part in your hands, its not something that can be repaired its just a part that when it fails its throw away;-(

I would wait to work on this until you have the thermostat. Its easy to replace if you have a few basic hand tools and my help;-) No additional cost for any of that help.

ate best place for you to get the new thermostat (thermistor) is: http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/

These guys are excellent price and quality wise ;-)

BUT.. you need to call them to order this part so you are sure they send the correct one ans there are hundreds of different ones. Also, if you call, they will ship the same day;-)

Please call Ransom Spares: 0844(###) ###-####Home » Parts » Kitchen Spares » Fridges & Freezers » Beko\

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is this the same as a potentiometer box, cost about £7 and where is it located
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi yes but yours may be digital, you will know if you have an LED display or just a knob for adjustment.

If its LED numbers its digital, if just a knob its analog and cheaper. As for the cost, That changes all the time so you will really need to call Ransom Spares: 0844(###) ###-####for that info;-)

Please remember to rate kindly at this time.

Tech Michael

Once you rate, you have free access to me for 30 full days as well, in case you need advice on replacement when you have the part

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you should know by the model number its just a knob where is it located please
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

You should be able to see your adjustment but its on the front inside the fridge ;-)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is that inside the adjustment knob casing? you have not given me a direct answer apart from calling a premium phone number?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi the knob is only part of the thermostat. There is a probe attached to that knob if yours is analog;-)

Its not advisable to remove that t stat until you have the new one. I have been a well respected technician here for ten years and a hands on on refrigeration tech for over thirty years so I am sure of this all.

Please rate kindly so I can remain with you and your cost is low.

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have taken off the knob which includes the light, there is a small circuit board and wires to a small 8 block plug is this the t-stat that needs replacing
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi I would replace the board, and the probe that runs to that board, that is a thermistor.

I mentioned for you to call the supplier to get the thermistor and the board.

Its what replaces old style thermostats;-)

Please rate so I can remain with you, also it is the ONLY way I am credited for my time with you and this is also my livelihood.