Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Fagor built-in over FSO1700X. Although I have had

Customer Question

I have a Fagor built-in over FSO1700X. Although I have had it for about three years, it has never been used, even have all the accessories still packed in original packing!! I powered it up to do the initial burn-off and the over starts fine, lets you set the time set the temperature for the burn off and after ten minutes, bang, the main circuit breaker triggers. Re-set and the over tim e is set and it happens again.
Any bright ideas - your advice would be greatly appreciated.
Russ
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Hi Russ, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

This is going to be one of two things. Its possible the oven temp sensor is bad. Its pretty cheap to buy and easy to replace. I will help you all the way no matter what part failed.

The other possible bad component is the main control board. Usually this is the part that fails in this situation, but even that part is easy to replace. I would just try a new oven temp sensor first. ;-)

The best place to get either or both of these parts is: Espares: http://www.espares.co.uk/

I would call them to place the order because they dont list all parts on site, and if you call, they ship the same day in most cases;-)

Also, you will be sure they sent you the correct part ;-)

Please call Espares: 0844 9777 888

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day Russ!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Tech Michael