Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Ihave a Zanussi cooker and when i turn the oven on it lights

Ihave a Zanussi cooker and when i turn the oven on it lights up and goes ok until i open the oven door and close it again it clicks and switches itself off. I have had a Zanussi engineer out twice in the past week as the cooker is still under warranty and he says there is nothing wrong with the cooker
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

This is a bad main control bard to blame.

Its easy to replace and I will help you if you want to make the repair. No soldering is required, just simple plugs;-)

The best place to get a new main control board for your unit is: http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/

They ship the same day you call for the parts ;-)

I would call them so you are sure they send the correct board out to you ans there and thousands of these all different.

They are excellent with regards ***** ***** and cost.

I have included their # for your convenience: Call Now 0844(###) ###-####a href="http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/" target="_blank">Home » Parts » Kitchen Spares » Cookers & Hobs » Zanussi

I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael thanks for coming back to me if this is the problem is there a control board in a gas cooker? and would the Zanussi engineer be able to determine if this is the problem. As my cooker is still under 1 year old and under warranty I want it to be fixed under warranty but after 2 call outs he says there is nothing wrong with it.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi YES ;-)

But its likely you need just the main board.

Most local appliance repair guys near you can handle this one with ease , and its really very expensive;-)

Please rate kindly I will still be here for you no additional cost anyway.

Have a great weekend!

Sincerely

Tech Michael