Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491
Appliance

My Bosch logixx 7/4 wvh28420gb will not turn on! Have tried

turning on and off at... Show More
turning on and off at the mains and replacing the fuse but not sure what to do next. Many thanks in advance
Show Less
replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Have you verified that there is actually power at the outlet first before we go further?

Tech Michael

Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael,
thanks yes there's power at the outlet. We have checked with another appliance.
Michael, Customer Service replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that information.

The problem is the main control board has failed thats why there is no activity there.

I wish I had better news for you I really do.

But you can replace this board with ease if you are handy and have a few basic hand tools.

No soldering is requires, the board simply plugs in with a few different connectors.

The best place to get that new control board is: http://www.espares.co.uk/

Its best to call to order this part as it will be shipped the same day you call;-)

Also they do not list all parts on site that they carry.

Please call Espares: 0844 9777 888

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great Sunday!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Thanks unfortunately the model we have and that part is not listed on e spares so we will have to ring out a technician I think. Thanks for your help. Amy

Hi Amy I understand, Please rate my service kindly before you go, and I wish you all the best.

But keep in mind, Espares doesn't list all parts on their website, you need to call them for that part;-)

Either way. Thanks Amy and have a great day!

Tech Mike ;-)