Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

WE HAVE A SIDE BYSIDE FIDGE FREEZER ABOUT 6/7 YRS OLD IT IS

Customer Question

WE HAVE A SIDE BYSIDE FIDGE FREEZER ABOUT 6/7 YRS OLD IT IS SEEPING WATER FROM THE FRIDGE AND I THOUGHT IT MIGHTBE THE ODER FILTERS BUT FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO GET TO THEM.I HAVE STRIPPED THE BACK PANEL DOWN BUT NOT COMPLETELY AS THE LAST PART DOESNT DETACH AND I DONT WANT TO DAMAGE ANYTHING,I AM CERTAIN THATS WHERE THE WATER IS COMING FROM OTHER WISE THE FRIDGE SEEMS TO BE WORKING FINE
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your fridge?

And may I have the full model #?

Is there any heavy ice on the rear wall inside the freezer?

This isn't a filter issue.

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WHO PHONES WHO
I WILL CALL IF YOU GIVE ME A NUMBER
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I sorry for the delay I was at Church.

I will send you the offer now.

Once you accept that, I will call you ASAP today.

Thank you Tech Michael