Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Baumatic Disherwasher.. 906470143 Type DW-20. While

I have a Baumatic Disherwasher. COD.###-##-####Type DW-20. While starting the wash by pressing the starer buton it causes the fuse supplying all the power points on the ring to switch off the power. I should be grateful if you could let me know the possible reason. My house alarm is powered onthe same ring and goes off at the same time when the fuse fails. Thanking you in anticipation. CJN.
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your dishwasher?

Also does it fail Immediatly? Or does it run for a while?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It is around 15plusyears old.not heavily used, only two elderly in the household.
When it first gave the trouble it would it would cutout after about 10 minutes. That was About 4weeks ago. Went on holiday in the meantime
And am just back. Now it cuts out the moment the on button is pressed.l have tried it twice.
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for that information.

This is a bad main control board failure.

You would need to replace that to restore proper operation.

Given its age, I would likely replace the dishwasher, also this part is no longer stocked or available;-(

I wish I had better news for you on this , I really do.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael