JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a neff double oven purchased last december not

Customer Question

i have a neff double oven purchased last december not installed untill march of this year. modle number u15m52n3gb.i have cleaned the oven regulary with no problems.yesterday i did aclean through in doing so having not toutched the side panels each fell of.i have found i cannot re position them.it appears thy were stuck on. plus i can not remove the light covering in the big oven.please can you advice what i should do. thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning sorry for the delay.

Do you mean the metal shelf, when you say the side panels fell off?

If so these have little latches\lugs which fit in the holes on the side of the oven, if you look you will see on the side of the oven holes about 5mm wide which match up with the shelves, if they dont check your looking at the right side as the shelves are designed as either right or left.

The light cover in the main oven is removed exactly the same as the top oven, if the cover is stuck this is most likely due to baked on grease, smear some oven cleaner (such as over pride) around the cover to help break up the debris, using a cloth grip the cover and give it a couple of short sharp turns anti clockwise and it should free up.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance or clarification.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 12 months ago.

I havent heard from you in a few days, and wanted to understand if I can be of any further assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good evening, I havent heard back from you in the last few days, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good morning, I havent heard back from you in the last few days, do you still require assistance?