JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I HAVE A FRIDGE/FREEZER MODEL AEG S94400CTX0 PRODUCT

GOOD MORNING I HAVE A FRIDGE/FREEZER MODEL AEG S94400CTX0 PRODUCT 86560602
THE FREEZER LIGHT OF A TRIANGLE WITH AN EXCLAMATION MARK IN IT IS FLASHING
THE TEMPERATURE IS SET TO 18 DEGREES I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG ANY IDEAS?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

The alarm light is normally illuminated in the following circumstances

1. The drinks chill timer has been reached (but the function hasnt been switched off)
  2. The freezer compartment is significantly above the set temperature
  3. The door has been left open

I would start by checking if the drinks chill function is on ts a bell icon, just above the temperature on the LCD display.

If the drinks chill function isnt on, the most likely cause is the freezer compartment is too warm. Check the door seals are undamaged and making good contact all around the appliance. If this is the case I would be included to switch the fridge off and back on to clear the memory, and see if the warning light comes back on.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for advice. But the light is still flashing. Seals are good. Drinks cooler never been used any other thoughts
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

This sounds like as though there is a lack of coolant reaching the fridge and freezer, this can be caused when there is a build up of frost in the coolant duct, due to the defrost sensor or element failing.

Its worth performing a full defrost over 24 hours, before booking an engineer in to inspect the fridge freezer, as its difficult to identify a fault if there is a lot of frost present when they remove the back panel.

If you would like to proceed and get an engineer booked in anyway, to check the coolant and defrost system, please advise of your post code.