KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Our indeset dishwasher IDL 530has recently started to blow

Our indeset dishwasher IDL 530has recently started to blow the electrical circuit breaker every time it reaches the rinse cycle. It is not the breaker for the sockets, it is the main breaker. The electricity will keep going off even when the dishwasher is switched off, only when the plug socket is switched off or removed from the wall socket will the breaker stop going off. Is there anything that can be done please?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... this indicates a problem with the heater assembly of the dishwasher, at rinse cycle it detects that the heater is defective and will turn off the breaker... you will have to replace it, a new one will cost £70 + repair charges
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks