KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Bosch logixx 9 vario perfect that keeps showing up

Customer Question

Hello I have a Bosch logixx 9 vario perfect that keeps showing up an E29 error code. Would you be able to help me with that? Many thanks
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... E29 indicates a water fill problem, is the water supply on... have you tried to clean the inlet hose ?
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry not sure what/where the inlet hose is. Is it attached to the back of the machine? Do I have to pull it out to look? Many thanks x

Sorry I was out, please check the inlet hose at the back connected to the washer... and also check if water supply is turned on

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. But I'm unable to pull the machine out so will have to wait for someone to help. In the meantime can I still use the machine as the error code only flashes for a short while mid-cycle then carries on again. Many thanks for helping.

You can but its better to check for any clogs

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hello. We've pulled the machine out and checked the inlet hose. The water is coming in to the machine and there are no problems with the hose. Have you any other suggestions please? Many thansk