Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Have a miele premier 520 that stopped soon after wash

have a miele premier 520 that stopped soon after wash started. no lights showing at all. Fuse OK. Have removed front panel and dried out small quantity of water in base. I have clicked the door latch to closed position and turned power on but still no lights. Do i have completely re-assemble to test or is there something else to try?
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks very much - what information do you need to assist me?thanksPaul
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

Hi Thanks Paul, is there no signs of life from the control console even after fuse replacement?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Michaelno sign of life. I have unscrewed the control panel to see if i could easily check continuity of main supply cable but doesn't seem too straightforward to remove back cover to access other end of cable. What is best to try next? Thanks
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

Hi Paul, in this one the wiring is almost never the fault. This one will need a new main control board (console board).

Its easy to replace, no soldering required and I will help if you need me then as well.

The best place to get a new main control board is: http://www.espares.co.uk/

I would call them to place this order for a few reasons, one) there are so many different ones let them pick that for you so you are sure to get the right one the first time ;-)

Also they will ship the same day in most cases when you call.

And they are very reliable.

Please call Espares: 0844 9777 888

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.
Please rate my service kindly.
Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.
Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.
Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.
Thank you and have a great day Paul!
Sincerely
Tech Michael