Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

3 SECONDS AND IT CUTS OUT NEW WATERVALVE FITTED PUMP RUNING

Customer Question

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 11 months ago.

Can you kindly let me have the model number and PNC number located on the rating label inside the door area.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ZWNB6120L

PNC also please.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
PRODUCT NO###-##-#### SERVICE NO340 OOO12 TYPE 952661 2 YEARS OLD WHAT IS PNC

Product Number Code.

Do you get any error codes?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. THERE IS NO LED DISPLAY ON THIS MODEL PNC914904715
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
MOBILE PHONE07518380228

According to the service manual for this model it has a display area in which fault codes starting with E are displayed?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
THERE IS NO DISPLAY AREA ON THIS MODEL
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
NO DISPLAY ON THIS MODEL BUT I HAVE SEEN IT ON A FAULTFINDING ZANUSSI SITE THE ONE I GOT MY WATER VALVES FROM

And why did you change the inlet valve?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
BECAUSE AFTER A WASH PROGRAM CLOTHES CAME OUT DRY THEN AFTER TAPPING THE VALVES AND REMOVEING TWO SMALL HOSES IT FILLED UP TO THE TOP OF THE PORT HOLE IT WOULD NOT DRAIN SO IUSED THE MANUEL DRAIN HOSE BY THE PUMP
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
IF I HOLD THE BOTTOM TWO BUTTONS IN AND SELECT 90 I GET LIGHTS IN SEQUENS THEN TURN DIAL CLOCKWISE THE WATER WILLRUN FROM BOTH PIPES DEPENDING ON THE PROGRAM

I understand what you are saying and the fact that you have put it in test mode but this only tests out the individual components it doesn't test out the sequences - so start from the end and put it on drain only or drain and spin if drain only in not available. Come back to me with your results - ie did it pump out and/or spin.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
WHEN IN TEST MODE IT WILL TAKE ON WATER AND PUMP OUT WATER BUT ONLY FOR ABOUT 5 SECONDS SLIGHTLEY LONGER NORMAL SETTING WATERVALVE STARTS AND STOPS 3 SECONDS NOTHING ON SPIN 3SECONDS AND CLICK OFF

Take it out of test mode, I need you to check it on normal operation mode.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I AM A RETIRED MOTOR FITTER AND SO IF IT WAS MOTOR CAR I WOULD GUESS IT MIGHT BE A RELAY ON THE PRINTED CIRCUIT BEHIND THE DASH JUST GOT YOUR MESSAGE I DID TAKE IT OUT OF TEST MODE 3 SECONDS AND OFF

OK looks like the main pcb is faulty, unfortunately no replaceable relays on it you have to replace the full pcb and make sure you get the programmed version as there are two types on that is programmed by the engineer and one preprogrammed