Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a CL75 mobie phone. It shows on screen battery low,I

Customer Question

I have a CL75 mobie phone. It shows on screen battery low,I connected charger and it does not work. Is it batttery or charger? Took it to local phone shop and they said they believe new battery no longer available... is this true? Please advise, thank you.
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

Hi, In most cases its going to be the charger that is the fault on this model;-)

Try that, it shoudl solve your issue. Please let me know if it doesn't.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Tech Michael