Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have an ART 315 MIni Kitchen and when I turn on the rear

I have an ART 315 MIni Kitchen and when I turn on the rear hob plate the RCD trips out in the consumer unit Seems like a faulty switch. Any ideas and how do I get it repaired?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

you can replace the switch with my help if you want and you ae a bit handy, let me knwo on that?

But if you simply want it fixed, you can do a local web search and look for any appliance repair service, they will gladly come out and replace the switch for you.

Also , yes, it is a faulty switch on that model that would cause this problem ;-)

If you send me your State and town, I will see who is best for this repair for you.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Tech Michael