Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a |Neff 9000 104 261 dishwasher which has come to the

Hi I have a |Neff 9000 104 261 dishwasher which has come to the end of its life. It must be between 7 and 10 years old so it's done well. It's a fully integrated machine so I intend to replace it with a Neff model but I'm worried a new model may not fit. It's very difficult to measure the exact size of the machine or the aperture as some sort of seals have been put round but it looks a tight fit particularly height wise. What I want to know is whether Neff would have changed the standard size of their fully integrated machines since the orginal one was installed. Could you help?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

You wont have no trouble replacing this dishwasher at all.

As all built in dishwashers are the same size. As they are made to fit under units so it doesnt matter which brand of dishwasher you get weather its Neff, AEG, Hotpoint they are all the same and will fit in the gap were your old dishwasher went.

So you wont have any trouble replacing this with a new one as which ever you go for it will fit into the gap you have.

Hope this helps, If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Daniel Many thanks for your answer - I've been worrying about this for too long so it's time to order that new machine! Barbara