Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

We have an integrated Miele dishwasher, the inlet/drain

Hi, we have an integrated Miele dishwasher, the inlet/drain light began to flash so I pulled the dishwasher out and the machine ran on a few cycles without any problem.I then put the machine back in place and the light started flashing again so i pulled the machine out again. The inlet/drain light now flashes as soon as the machine is switched on before a program has been selected, can you help please, regards Geoff
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

Hi Geoff, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the full model # of your dishwasher?

Also how old is it?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Michael, we dont know how old the dishwasher is, the model number is ***** V1 plus. I have also cheked the water supply and the filters, and there are not any kinks in the pipes,
thanks Geoff
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

Hi Geoff, thanks for all that info.

What your likley issue is the drain line going to the sink pipe or the drain or trap.

If all that is clear, and running free, then you will need a drain pump, (not very expensive) and easy to replace in that model;-)

The best place to get that pump is: http://www.espares.co.uk/

I would call them to place the order if you end up needing that, also make sure the pump is clear inside and not clogged.

If you do need the drain pump please call, Espares: 0844 9777 888 .

I will help you if you need more assistance when you have the pump no further cost for any of that help;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Also, once you rate kindly you will have free access to me for the next 30 days so we can be sure the problem is solved to your satisfaction.

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks Michael, I will try the drain line and get back to you, geoff
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

Sound's great Geoff, best of luck with all that. Let me know how it goes.

Thank you Geoff for the rating!

Tech Michael