JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a whirlpool aquasteam 6th sense 9kg washing machine

Customer Question

hi there, I have a whirlpool aquasteam 6th sense 9kg washing machine 9770B and one of the paddles in the drum has broken off how do I find a replacement part, please help me
kind regards
shelagh
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Shelagh ,

You can buy a replacement paddle or drum lifter from a number of online spares companies, they seem to all be selling the part for around £25 plus delivery.

To save you time please see the following websites which will take you directly to the item.

eSpares

PartMaster

4Whirlpool

Please let me know know if I can be of any further assistance.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

I havent heard from you in a few days, and wanted to understand if I can be of any further assistance, and request you rate the service received.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

I havent heard from you in a few days, and wanted to understand if I can be of any further assistance?

RegardsJames
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good evening, I havent heard back from you in the last few days, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, I havent heard back from you in the last few days, do you still require assistance?