Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a new Rangemaster duel fuel range and have had

Customer Question

Hi I have a new Rangemaster duel fuel range and have had several issues with it which Rangemaster have been called out to repair. Our problem is the warming oven on my Rangemaster gets very hot at the top and the handle but the bottom remains cool the thermostat has been changed and the door insulation have both been changed to no avail.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the full model # so I can help you effectively?

Also how old exactly is your new range?

Tech Michael