Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

AEG OKO-FAVORIT 4220i dishwasher, I have had a power cut

Customer Question

AEG OKO-FAVORIT 4220i dishwasher, I have had a power cut whilst the machine was working now the machine will no longer work, I believe there is a safety valve installed in the inlet hose to prevent flooding etc and I cannot see how to reset this, can you help?
Expert:  Michael replied 12 months ago.

Hi I am sorry to hear that.

How old is your dishwasher?

Also have you checked at the mains for a switch possible thrown due to the power cut?

Sincereley

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
The dishwasher is fairly old but not often been used, I have checked power switches and fuses all seem to be ok there, I think there is a safety mode that the machine goes into if programme disrupted to prevent flooding, I have read the manual and was hoping that an expert could advise as how to reset it, the inlet hose has has a safety valve on it and in the troubleshooting area of the manual there is no indication of how to reset this.
Expert:  Michael replied 12 months ago.

Hi thanks for the information.

This one needs to be checked for supply voltage at the unit where it ties in at the base. Let me know what you get there.

Unfortunately there is no reset on this one simply a mechanical timer.

Check the voltage at the base and let me knwo what you have.

Tech Michael