Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

We have a Creda double oven unit that was installed in May

We have a Creda double oven unit that was installed in May 2000. Following a power failure the main oven will not light. We appreciate this is an old unit but until this this time has given no trouble. Is it possible this unit could be serviced or is it to old.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Im sorry to hear that.

In this case considering the age of your oven you may opt for a replacement.

But this problem is likely just doe to a bad igniter.

This is something that by law needs to be serviced by a local technician or engineer.

It is worth the repair cost in this case so If you like the ovens, I would just have the igniter replaced;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Micheal, thank you for your reply. It's more or less as expected owing to the age of the oven Yo u have debited my card in payment. I have NO wish for a monthly contract therefore please ensure that no further transactions are made against the card