JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Bosch upright freezer- I think model is HXK 80.I

I have a Bosch upright freezer- I think model is HXK 80.I have mistakenly pressed the temperature button so that it has gone to -23. Hows do I get it back to -18
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good evening, my name is James.

To confirm is the display showing -23 currently, could you also supply me with the E-Nr which is located inside of the freezer normally located on a plate just inside on the left hand side, as I am struggling to find the model on the engineer portal.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
GSN40A32?GB02
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

If the display is showing -23, this confirms super freeze hasnt been enabled (otherwise the display would show "SU"), and the superfreeze light would be illuminated.

IT therefore means the tempature button marked with degrees Celsius symbol has been pressed, if you continue to press the temperature button, it should go down to -24, then -25 finally -26, press it once more and it will start back at -16, at which point you can press it two more times to get the display to show -18.

Please let me know how you get on.

James

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
thank you that has reset it to -18
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Excellent, appreciate if you can rate the service received this evening.

James