JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Room stat 087n701000 conections

Customer Question

room stat 087n701000 conections
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, my name is James.

Can you please confirm the make of the thermostat, is it a Danfoss?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

The Danfoss thermostat wiring diagram can be found on page 2 of the PDF here, please let me know if you need any further assistance wiring it in, or interpreting the diagram.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.
I haven't heard from you in the last few days, please let me know if you need any further assistance, if not I would appreciate if you could rate the service received.Many thanks
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, I just wanted to follow up to see the diagram provided answered your question?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good evening, I havent heard back from you in the last few days, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, I havent heard back from you in the last few days, do you still require assistance?