Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

New refrigerator purchased and not working at all. It's not

Customer Question

Hi, new refrigerator purchased and not working at all. It's not cooling and it's giving out an awful smell, like something is burning from inside.I purchased it from currys.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

The smell of a new fridge is normal, as the oils which are coated on the rear radiator burn off, but the smell should dissipate after a few hours.

When you open the fridge does the light come on, can you also advise what is shown on the temperature display?

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Just wanted to check in to see if you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good evening, I havent heard back from you in the last few days, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, I havent heard back from you in the last few days, do you still require assistance?