Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Yesterday I discovered that my nearly new tall freezer

Customer Question

Yesterday I discovered that my nearly new tall freezer FZFM151 had lost its power supply. I have rectified this, thrown out all the food and restocked it. It appears to be gradually getting back down to temperature but the fast-freeze light, the power light and the warning light are all flashing (no bleeping). Is this because it hasn't yet reached the correct temperature or is it indicative of a bigger problem?
Expert:  Michael replied 12 months ago.

Hi, yes they lights should return to normal once the system reached its desired temp ;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael