Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a DeLonghi Magnifica pronto cappuccino maker, bean to

Customer Question

Hi I have a DeLonghi Magnifica pronto cappuccino maker, bean to cup coffee machine that is five years old. It No longer Works, it says empty circuit, fill circuit and when I put the spout in and press ok, it runs water through he spout for a short time and then stops and come straight back up with empty circuit, fill circuit and I can not get around this.
Kevin
Expert:  Michael replied 2 months ago.

Hi Kevin,

Im sorry to hear that.

How old is your coffee maker?

Also may I have full model # of your coffee maker?

Do you descale this machine regularly?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi, it's a magnifica pronto cappuccino esam04.350 . It's 5 yrs old. It's made 3500 cups and descaled 11 times.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It stopped steaming milk then not long later stopped doing anything other than display empty circuit, fill circuit. I can't run a full descale now either.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 months ago.

Thanks Kevin, this is a sensor issue, the machine is not sensing the water going into the machine.

If you are a little handy and have a few basic hand tools I will help you replace that part ;-)

Its fairly easy.

The best place to order that part is : http://www.espares.co.uk/

Its best to call for that sensor as there are many different ones, they will pick the correct one for you the first time lol.

Please call Espares for this : 0844 9777 888.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok, will order part and contact you when it's here. Thank you and have a good weekend
Expert:  Michael replied 2 months ago.

Sounds great.

Please rate kindly at this time so we can stick together. Have a wonderful weekend as well;-)

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Espares would need to know what the name of the sensor/part to move forward. Do you have a name of the part please. Once I have got the machine working or at least tried to then I can continue with rating your service. So far it is excellent. I did send you another message over the weekend but it seems to not be showing. Kevin
Expert:  Michael replied 2 months ago.

Its called a brew unit ;-)

I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi, I apreciate you wish me to rate your service and i will once I know your information will help me move forward. There is no brew unit on their website for my model. Is it possible it's a different name? I spoke to them today and they have 114 components on there site and they needed a unit name to proceed. Kevin
Expert:  Michael replied 2 months ago.

i I will check on that, they call it by different names in different regions ;-)

Expert:  Michael replied 2 months ago.

Hey Kevin, I will be back in the morning with your answer, it is a part that creates heat and sucks the water up to the brew chamber, but I will get you the name they use in the UK ;-)
Thank you for your patience and have a great night!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi, I have taken back off, cleared water filter and pipes as far as pump. Turned on and on start up riince cycle pump makes loud pulsating buzz then empty circuit fill circuit shows. I follow procedure from manufacturer to insert spout and press ok for hot water but it thinks for a moment and reverts to empty circuit fill circuit. Is it the valve (pointed to in attached photos??? )
Kevin
Expert:  Michael replied 2 months ago.

Hi yes that it ;-)

The best place to get a new one is : http://www.espares.co.uk/

I would call Espars to place this order for many reasons: 0844 9777 888

Please rate my service kindly.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael