JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Beko fridge freezer model number CDA543FS-2.We did

Hello,I have a Beko fridge freezer model number CDA543FS-2.We did a shop yesterday andput quite a few items in the freezer.This morning I noticed that some of the items had not completely frozen and the temperature was nowhere near as cold as normal. Any ideas? Ray
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ray,

This may just be due to the large volume of items recently placed int he freezer, start by setting the freezer to super \ fast freeze for this afternoon and then check around 8pm to see if the freezer is back to the correct temperature.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Already done that so will wait until later ,Thanks,Ray
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Already done that so will wait till later
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Ok Ray, when did you turn it on was it this morning?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Everything seems ok now James.Thank you Ray.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Excellent, appreciate if you can rate the service received so I may resolve this case.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ray, please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good evening Ray, I havent heard back from you in the last few days, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, I havent heard back from you in the last few days, do you still require assistance?