JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have moved in to a flat with a CDA four function

I have moved in to a flat with a CDA four function fan-assisted oven, but the door does not seem to shut completely (small gap out of which air comes). Is this "normal" (ie as designed) or does it need attention?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist with your query regarding your cooker, firstly can you confirm the air is coming from the top of the door?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning James
Yes the air is coming from the top of the door.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I can confirm this is by design, its the exhaust from the fan, which enables the fan to circulate the hot air around the oven.

So this is normal, and doesnt require attention.

James