Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Siemens tall larger fridge energy++. this seems to create a

Customer Question

Siemens tall larger fridge energy++. this seems to create a vacuum after closing the door making it difficult to open.
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

In one way that is a good thing, it means your seals are working with no leaks;-)

But please open the doors, then close them. Wait 5 minutes and then try to open one of them.

Please let me know if it opens easily or still stuck. That will tell me a great deal;-)

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Tech Michael