Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have the above appliance and also the same issue. Can you

Customer Question

Hi Michael, I have the above appliance and also the same issue. Can you help as I'm at the stage of just unscrewing the plastic box on the top
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My appliance is the zanussi ZDC67550w tumble dryer with no power
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am just adding a little more as maybe you couldn't see the topic I referred to. My zanussi has no power. I have checked the fuse in the plug and that's fine. I have unscrewed and taken the cap off. It unsure where to go next to diagnose the problem. Thanks
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I see you requested a phone call, I can do that if you will accept the offer I send you now as per Just Answer.

If you accept the offer I will call you your earliest convenience.

If you'd rather just do it through text that is ok as well.

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we do it via text for now and then if it's really bad we can chat?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, sure ;-)

If your Dryer has no power and you are sure you actually have power getting to the cord, then your main control board will need to be replaced.

Its pretty easy to do, no soldering required either;-) All plugs in to the wire harness's.

Since your dryer already has a fuse in the plug, and that was good, yes you need the main control board to fix this one.

I will help with that as well no further cost for any of that.

he best place to get a new control board is: http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/

I would call them to place this order for a few reasons. One is their are so many different ones you could end up with the wrong one, call them and let them pick it for you so you are sure to get the correct one the first time;-)

Also when you call, they usually ship the same day you call, not Sundays lol.

Please call Ransom Spares: 0844(###) ###-####a href="http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/" target="_blank">Home » Parts » Laundry Spares » Tumble Dryers » Zanussi

When you have the board drop me a line and I will assist if you need me, all you need are a few basic hand tools to do this. Also I would take a couple of pics of the wiring plug locations on the board before removing any of them so you knwo exactly where they go on the new board ;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great Sunday!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael, thanks for the above advice.How or what part of the machine do I need to take off to actually get to the main control board?Please be kind enough to look at the attached pics and let me know and then I can order the part tomorrow. Also is there no other possibility?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

on this one the top comes off, then you can release the electronic console on the face of the dryer;-)

Don't worry, I will assist you when you have the new board;-)

Its best to wait until the new part arrives so you dont lose anything or forget how it goes together;-)

Thank you and have a great day, please rate kindly at this time so I dont lose you.

Also its the ONLY way I receive any credit for helping you today.

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael the cost of the part was far too much (£125) and even ransom spares said it's not worth it.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I know it is expensive, so its up to you if you would want to replace the part or replace the entire machine?

In any case I will be here if you have any further questions on this?