Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

We have a Neff B45C52.3GB Built in oven. On the clock

We have a Neff B45C52.3GB Built in oven.
On the clock display we have E846 if we try to clear this Puo appears on the temp display
the oven will then buzz for about15 secounds before E846 reappears.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

This error is saying that the main control may be bad.

These sometimes glitch electronically and can be reset by turning power off to the oven at the mains for 1 full hour.

If that works Great!

But if not, you will need a new oven main control board. Its easy to replace with just a few basic hand tools and I will help as well all the way until the oven is working as it should;-)

The best place to get a new main control board ,if you need one is: http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/

I would call them to place this order so they pick the correct part for you. There are many different ones and you may pick the incorrect one, so to be sure , let them pick it and send that to you;-)

Please call: Ransom Spares: 0844(###) ###-####/p>

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great Sunday!

Sincerely

Tech Michael