Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a bosch excel 8 washing machine (waq28461gb, fd9309

I have a bosch excel 8 washing machine (waq28461gb, fd9309 01818).
It has started displaying a E:67 fault code and no longer functions.
I have tried to reset it (turn dual to spin, hold spin button, rotate to the 7 o'clock position) and also turning the power off and on.
Is there a quick fix for this?
Is the repair likely to be economical or do I have to buy a new machine.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

E67 is a control board fault im afraid.

If you have already tried to reset it by doing the above and its still not working then the control board is faulty and will need to be replaced.

Now the part itself is around £110. But if you need to get an engineer in to do the repair then you can add another £60 roughly on top for labour. So its not a cheap im afraid.

But Currys Knowhow actually do a fixed price repair for £125 all in so for that price they will call out and replace the board for you. So its weather you want to spend that much on it.

As going of the FD number you posed its a 2013 so its not all that old.

Sorry its not good news but from the error code you have its looking like the main control board is the fault here.