JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a danfoss sc15g compressor in my cooler and he drip

Hello, I have a danfoss sc15g compressor in my cooler and he drip tray has a crack. Can you buy a new one? And is it tough to fit?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your query today.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

The tray isnt part of the compressor kit which can be found here, its part of the fridge, as each handles different amount of moisture (eg the ones with auto defrost \anti frost generate more water).

However any tray will do the job, its just finding one which will fit the void you have between the outlet and the compressor, the SCM15G compressor is more commonly used with Electrolux, and have found a range of trays here for around £15, if you a different model just change the brand on the left hand side.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

No problem, appreciate if you can rate the service received so I may resolve the case.

James