Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Our DE DIETRICH dishwasher would not wash and 3 lights are

Customer Question

our DE DIETRICH dishwasher would not wash and 3 lights are flashing on the panel against Eco, dishes and Full was.
it resets if we turn off the power and restart but then stops, beeps and 3 lights flash
can you help with diagnosing the issue?
Expert:  JamesI replied 12 months ago.

Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** I will assist with your query today.

In order to assist you can you please advise the model of your De Dietrich dishwasher.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
type DWH
DVH610JUI
DOES THIS MAKE SENSE AS THERE ARE MANY NUMBERS ON THE SIDE
Expert:  JamesI replied 12 months ago.

Sorry for the delay I am struggling to find the manual for your model, can you confirm which lights are flashing as I cant find any models which have a "full" light

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
NO SORRY THERE IS NO FULL LIGHT
WE HAVE 5 LIGHTS FOR WASH OPTIONS FULL WASH, CUPS AND GLASSES , ECO , RINCE ETC
I WILL ATTACH A PHOTO
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
IF YOU CANT HELP I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MONEY REEMURSED PLEASE
Expert:  JamesI replied 12 months ago.

I am sorry but this does take time as your need an urgent response I will opt out and let another engineer assist.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
THAT WAS NOT NECESSARY I JUST WANTED A RESPONSE - LETTING ME KNOW IT WOAS TAKING TIME WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE! OBVIOUSLY YOU COULD NOT ANSWER AND THIS IS A RUSE TO EXTRACT MONEY FOR NOTHING
Expert:  JamesI replied 12 months ago.

Just to clarify experts do not get paid until you accept an answer and happy with the response.

Unfortunately with this being the first day back from the weekend I am busy, and have to multi task. Just Answer have a money back guarantee, and you are fully protected.

Another expert will be able to assist you further.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 12 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
please cancel this conversation and I would like the money reimbursed please
I have someone coming to fox the machine and no longer need your services
many thanks