Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

SERVIS WASHING MACHINE W7401W. Should I be able to spin

Customer Question

SERVIS WASHING MACHINE W7401W.
Should I be able to spin individual items on spin only cycle. Haven't been able to even with more than one item including towels. Suggested by supplier as thought needed a minimum weight.
Thanks Allison Millington.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Allison, yes you can spin a few pieces at a time but yes you do need a few pieces as that machine does require to be able to sense there is weight in the washer before it will run even a spin cycle.

I dont like that they do that either lol.

But a few wet items should work fine and spin dry;-)

One might not activate the sensor as its too light so the machine thinks it is empty;-(

I hope that helps, please rate my service to you kindly at this time, no cost for that.

Thank you and have a great day Allison!

Sincerely

Tech Michael